.

Verity & Russ | Superhero Engagement Shoot in Derby - 5th May 2012

I visited Derby to meet the lovely Verity and Russ for their engagement shoot at the beautiful Sudbury Hall, where they will also be getting married next May.



I cant tell you how much I laughed on this shoot, Verity and Russ are just so much fun, I enjoyed every minute. As super heroes, it was only fitting to make them fly so instead of dangling them from a tree by a tree i had them planking on an oversized bench. the funny thing was Verity and Russ weren't so great at flying at the same time and by the end of planking exercise, they had fully worked out and were almost collapsing on the floor in laughter.

We then went to chase the evil duck super villains with sticks, don't worry no ducks were harmed in the shoot, though it must have looked very funny to to passers by :0) Russ works for spec savers so it wasn't long before they were both sporting their geeky glasses which I loved! Geeky, comic book heroes.. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Verity collects cameras and when she pulled two vintage cameras from her bag my eyes light up n delight, she also said that at the actual wedding there would be many many more vintage cameras!!

I really enjoyed the shoot, Verity and Russ are just really fun to be around and so in love it adorable! I hope you both love the photos x


































































































































0 comments :

Post a Comment