.

Polly & Mikey | Pirate Engagement Shoot - 30th May 2012

I had an absolute ball on my shoot with Polly and Mikey, they came to pick me up late morning and we drove to stunning West Wittering, via a fantastic pub where we ate yummy pizza and drank apple cider.. yummy. We giggled for hours, these two are just so funny and cute and well and truly perfect for each other.


West Wittering beach is so beautiful I felt very lucky to have been taken there on such a beautiful sunny day and to share the brilliant company of such a fun couple.

' My name is Polly (or Gwenny, Polski or Bish, depending on who you are speaking to), 22, and I will be marrying my childhood sweetheart Mikey, 24, (or MVD, Mike, Michael or Mikeyski, depending on who you are speaking to) on Friday 21st June 2013 (The Summer Solstice – what better time to get married than on the longest day of the year!) at the Brighton bandstand, with a small reception afterwards at The Pelirocco Hotel (hopefully!). We have just moved from Guildford to our first home together in Horley and we are absolutely loving it!

We are a bit barmy – when I saw that you had described yourself as ‘eccentrically crazy’, I already had a feeling we would get along!

We have been together about four and a half years now, and when we first got together my boy had no problem with having his photograph taken.

But in the past few years, he has decided that having his photograph taken is daft. Cue the baboon face! And many other examples available on request!'

And indeed the baboon face came out and it was hilarious!! In fact many faces, but they all just made Mikey Mikey, Polly did her best to match his huge range of facial expressions, but sadly failed.. But where she failed in the facial expression count, she won by completely drenching Mikey in a water fight which ended up in the sea. Luckily I had my camera or Mikey assured me I would have ended up in the drink too.

When first writing to me Polly said how they had got in trouble venturing out in a dingy to another island and we decided to relive this moment, funnily enough we again were sternly told off for being in the dingy, jes being a pirate is so much harder these days, how you meant to get ye old gold if you cant even go out in your boat.

Thanks you two for such a memorable day, it was perfect.

























































































































1 comments :

Polly said...

Rebecca - these are fab! Mikey and I had such a wonderful day with you at the seaside. You put two very photo-awkward people totally at ease, and we will both love showing these pictures to the grandchildren one day! Thank you so much for your time and enthusiasm (and perfect representation of my dear boy's baboon faces!)

x

Post a Comment